Start at the beginning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start at the beginning...

I just signed up for VodaHost this morning. I do not know what to do next to make my webpage. I assumed that I should download BlueVoda to make the pages and there would be an uploader built into it. So I clicked on download but it stops part way into setup to tell me to buy something called WinRAR. Do I really have to buy this program, whatever it is, or is there some other way to get BlueVoda to work, or maybe some other web builder or way to upload my pages?

Re: Start at the beginning...

To make things easier for you, download BlueVoda in a non-compressed format (not "Zipped" and therefore not requiring a downloader or extractor tool), which will allow you to Save and Install BlueVoda directly to your Desktop via this link: >> Download BlueVoda

Then review some of the following to get a direction to follow with confidence:
    1. Getting Started - How to plan your website
    2. Introduction to BlueVoda
    3. BlueVoda Tutorial Library - Complete A-Z video tutorials covering all aspects of building and publishing a website with the BlueVoda website builder.

"Signing up" for BlueVoda and these "VodaTalk" Support Forums is not the same as purchasing hosting from VodaHost, which is required to actually publish your BlueVoda created web pages ... BlueVoda will only publish to a VodaHost server. BlueVoda encrypts pages only to be un-encrypted during the publishing process upon a VodaHost server.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Start at the beginning...

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X