Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get a quote for a regitration website for a seminar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a quote for a regitration website for a seminar?

Hello,
    I need a website for people to register their details and watch a couple of videos.
    I am talking 3 pages to start with. The input information must be able to be imported to Outlook or an Excel file.
    Can I get a quote?
    I

Re: Can I get a quote for a regitration website for a seminar?

If you already have a website with a Contact Form on it, it would help to include that URL so people have a means to contact you (it is not recommended that you post your email address in any open forum).

You should also specify the type of website you require, especially if you cannot provide a URL to see the site itself: BlueVoda, HTML (Dreamweaver), CMS (Joomla or Drupal). Flash, Cold Fusion (which is the foundation for most Contact Manager scripting), PHP-based, Wordpress, straight coding, etc.

Also, you should know that most professionals do not do "partial jobs" when designing websites ... it is often the same cost (if not cheaper) to incorporate such design work into a complete site design, as the hourly rates vary and can add up quickly.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Can I get a quote for a regitration website for a seminar?

You can contact me with more details if you wish, through my site contactform.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X