This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publish without BlueVoda

I see on the BlueVoda video tutorials that it is a HTML generator and not a HTML editor. If I wanted to write my page in my own HTML code what HTML Editor is recommended (that is free) and how would I upload the completed HTML pages? Is there an Easy Uploader for VodaHosting or I have to use BlueVoda and click Publish? Or maybe I should forget the idea of using my own code as publishing any other way is to complicated? I have written HTML code before but only on Geocities, which no longer exists, and it was 10 years ago so my ability is limited but I like the idea of the flexibility.

Re: Publish without BlueVoda

If you have paid hosting with VodaHost, there are 2 ways to upload anything to your account:
    1. BlueFTP, the tool within BlueVoda itself will connect with your assigned server and account to allow you to transfer files up and down, as well as delete files from the server. A simpler FTP tool, meant for smaller files only.
    2. Your hosting account Control Panel has a versatile FILE MANAGER section within it, full of tools to upload files, delete them, download them to your system, etc. The cPanel also has various editor tools to edit code of various types. The cPanel has all the full-featured tools and abilities you could ask for.

If you don't have Dreamweaver or the like, you can compose HTML in Notebook simply enough.
    If, as you say, you have not written code for a while, you are most likely not up to speed on everything there is to know (and comply with) when making a performance-oriented website today. You are probably better off using BlueVoda to get the results you want rather than "bare-knuckling" it only to be disappointed.

IMO
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X