Rollover images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollover images

Hi folks, I'm new around here and just downloaded the BlueVoda Website Builder and having fun so far. What I was wondering though is can you do the following...

Can I have an image which is positioned in the centre of my page change to another image when the user has his or her mouse over one of the navigational bars below it? It's not the same as the mouseover image feature though as the activation for the picture to change would be when the mouse is over the navigation bar. This youtube video might explain it better, this guy uses flash which I think I might have to use and transfer it all over?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snZG5XfkhEU&feature=related

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Kyle

Rollover images

Hi folks, just downloaded the BlueVoda Website Builder and having fun so far. What I was wondering though is can you do the following...

Can I have an image which is positioned in the centre of my page change to another image when the user has his or her mouse over one of the navigational bars below it? It's not the same as the mouseover image feature though as the activation for the picture to change would be when the mouse is over the navigation bar. This youtube video might explain it better, this guy uses flash which I think I might have to use and transfer it all over?

This is a very important tutorial for you gamers.If you want to make a game in flash, this can be helpful for you. Just watch and learn. You will learn about...

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Kyle

Comment

Working...
    X