This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mailbox is full

hi I have lost my control panel login and password details so can't get in to empty mailbox. I haven't emptied my email mailbox before either so if you could help with these problems I would greatly appreciate it. hugs jane :)
    jane clare

Re: mailbox is full

Submit Request to Support for Account cPanel Access Logon Info so it can be dealt with promptly.

Using Webmail in cPanel
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thank you, have found login details for control panel but can't find how to empty mailbox. jane:)
      jane clare

Comment

Did you view the Tutorial above?

You can delete all your email in one operation using the DELETE (Empty Folder/Inbox) command in whatever program you use (Horde, Squirrel, etc.), and even more simply by clicking on the Box above all the other "line item" boxes -- this auto-selects "All" of them, and then simply delete.

It is far easier to configure Outlook to poll ("retrieve") your email and deliver it to your desktop, for by polling it actually removes the emails from the server and does not require you to logon to cPanel to manually delete them (but only if you do not select "Leave Copy on Server").

Maybe something for you to consider stepping up to using?
        eMail Tutorials for setting up Outlook, etc.

Comment

Hi, thank you the inbox was empty so it must have been my main email address as jane@janeclare.biz is linked to that and all mail goes through there. I have never needed to empty my mailbox before this. I don't know what I have done but it is all working now. Thank you again I feel a bit silly that I am not up with all this. Jane :)
          jane clare

Comment

Glad all is well and looking up!

You really should "upgrade" to using Outlook ... it is entirely the single-most effective email tool you can add to your websuite and business administration toolbox.

Comment

Working...
            X