numeric index on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numeric index on site

Greetings, I could use some advice to point me in the right direction. I'm growing my website and realize I may need a backend database, so I'm switching over to Voda since it offers the mySQL/PHP.

What I'm trying to accomplish is to build a home page that has an 18 image table and I would like to archive each table as I add new one's to the home page. I'd like to add a numeric index on the bottom of the home page, which would lead to the older image tables. for example(first12345678910last)

Can I do this with BlueVoda? And if anybody would be willing to point me in the right direction as far as how I accomplish placing the numeric index/linking to the archived tables, I would appreciate it!

Regards,
    Brad

Re: numeric index on site

No, this requires custom code (PHP / MySQL)

BV is a design tool so it has no such feature.

You can still use it for the layout of the page, but you will need to implement the code yourself or have someone do it for you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X