This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons don't work & can't download program

The buttons at the bottom of the screen no longer work, so I can't use them to access customer support or control panel or any of the other functions.

I tried to download Blue Voda again and never go back an email to give me the link. I tried this twice.

David Lee

Re: Buttons don't work & can't download program

What email are you talking about ?

The download link for BV is https://www.vodasupport.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you. I am now able to download Voda and have done this several times after first clearing out every bit of the program. The buttons at the bottom of the screen still don't work.

David

Comment

Actually the buttons work just fine, if they don't work for you it might be your firewall settings or any other problem related to the specific computer.

When you click on one of the buttons, what's the URL that opens in your browser ? Or doesn't it open at all ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Support @ Voda gave me the solution...set up a default browser. Buttons work fine now.

Comment

Working...
          X