copy database in php my admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy database in php my admin

could anyone tell me if it is possible to copy a database in php my admin. i have a website that is purely a shop which i have inputted all the items and prices etc. i also have another site that is a hair and beauty salon. i have attached oscommerce to it and i want to sell the same products through it. i dont really want to link the 2 shops to the same database as i would like to have different price structures. is this possible and if so how do i do it.

thanks for any help given

Re: copy database in php my admin

You can export through phpMyAdmin the tables you need to import in the new database as .sql file.

Conect to cpanel, -> phpMyAdmin, -> select database -> select table ( s ) -> export as .sql
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: copy database in php my admin

i thought that was it but im a little out of my depth and didnt want to mess it all up.

thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
      X