Pdf Files wont open in Google Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pdf Files wont open in Google Chrome

Hi There. I have built a training page for our employees that has a manual that students can read before taking their online safety course. I created a button that should open a pdf file but it wont open in Google Chrome. It opens fine in Internet explorer. Does anyone know why this is happening. Also I have videos that I would like to play in Windows Media Player and not YouTube but It says I need a plugin once I publish them and see if they work. I would like to stay away from youtube and keep all the videos and info for employees and not have to go to a public place like youtube to view them. Thank for any help you can give.www.strategicfirecontrol.com/whmis.html

Re: Pdf Files wont open in Google Chrome

Please upload the file on your account using FTP and link the button to the file as you would normally do: http://www.strategic......com/filename.pdf
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Pdf Files wont open in Google Chrome

Thanks. I was able to do this for the pdf files and they are working great now. Now the problem with the videos is still happening. Once I add a media player box on the page and add a whmis video to it and publish the video, it reads (missing plugginI where I place the media player box. Do I need to upload the video in FTP manager also? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X