Password Protected page Mistake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Protected page Mistake?

Hello. I was trying to password protect two pages on my site http://www.strategicfirecontrol.com but in the process I pass protected the index page and now I dont know how to cancel this and only protect the two pages within the site, WHMIS and TDG pages. I dont see in control panel how to fix this? I want the site to be public viewable but now its requires a password and I need to eliminate this and only protect the two pages as stated. Please help because I will need our employees to start using the two pages and get rid of the password on the index page. Thanks

Re: Password Protected page Mistake?

So I just want to cancel the pass protect on the main index and pass protect the WHMIS and TDG pages within the site. I just dont see how to fix this in control panel. Please help!

Comment

Re: Password Protected page Mistake?

Ok so I dug a little deeper only to find that you cant pass protect individual pages within the site but have to create a new file in control panel and do this another way. I tried to do this without any luck. Seems very complicated to me, being new to this. Is there a simple way to make this happen?

Comment

Working...
      X