X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Installing Latest Version of BV

Good morning,

I removed older version of BV from my computer and am trying to install the latest version but get this message "insert disk #1" when I try to unzip. I've
    looked around the forum and do not see any information about this sort of error.
    Please help! Thank you....
    Marcie
    www.redtractorfarm.com
    www.iloveacorns.com
    www.halfkilofeta.com

Re: Trouble Installing Latest Version of BV

You should never remove or delete BlueVoda from your computer, for in doing so you also delete any saved page files!

Always download BlueVoda and simply install it over a previous installation ...... I hope you still have all your files.

I can only suggest you download fresh from another source, and if there is a very current copy that is not Zipped, try that. Otherwise, it is an issue on your computer, in how you are trying to unpack it or possibly where you have saved the file to. Be sure that you have WinZip (or another) properly installed and that it works properly ..... sounds as if it is set to run off CD rather than C:/ drive since it is asking for a 'disk' as if loading.

Download BlueVoda, saving the file to your Desktop.
    Extract files from there (if Zipped) and proceed to install over previous BV installtion

How to install, uninstall and troubleshoot BlueVoda
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Good lord, well at least I did not lose any files and I now have the latest version of BV. So, it turns out my last version WAS corrupted - I now have all the style menus that have been impossible to access with my last version. Stay tuned for a revamped site soon!
      As always, thanks a gazillion.
      Marcie
      Marcie
      www.redtractorfarm.com
      www.iloveacorns.com
      www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

I am sooooo glad you finally got things worked out .... you have no idea how difficult it is always trying to pinpoint the fault, suggest the precise method, or provide the perfect solution to what should be "non-issues" to begin with. No one needs frustration to permeate the process of transforming their Internet Vision into an Online Reality at all, and even when it proves to be caused by a broken tool or sullied source, there is not enough justification or satisfaction to ally the lingering feelings of helplessnes or vulnerability!

Which makes it so much better to see friends and peers finally unleashed and running toward their goals unrestrained!

Way to go, Marcie!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X