Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i stop my website pages appearing "RIGHT" in some browsers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i stop my website pages appearing "RIGHT" in some browsers?

I have bulit my own website using Bluevoda http://www.free-bets-uk.org and i am receiving emails saying that my website pages are appearing on the RIGHT hand side of their monitors and they are having to scroll right to see my pages?????

Why is this happening?

How do i correct it?

I am very worried about this!

Please help if you can!

Re: How do i stop my website pages appearing "RIGHT" in some browsers?

build your pages always from the top left of your screen......
    use "center in browser" & keep an eye on your page width :)
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I have built ALL my webpages(200) in the MIDDLE of the screen?????

Is there anything i can change in the settings to stop my webpages appearing to the RIGHT in some monitors??????

It has taken me 4 months to do 200 pages........i don`t think i have the heart to Start all over again????????

Comment

You don't need to start from scratch.

For each page, click on Edit, Select all.
        At this point, if you used to lock objects you will need to unlock them (so you can move them to the left).

With all objects selected, right click on any object and select "Lock / Unlock /Lock / Unlock " (that is, repeat lock / unlock twice)

At this point even if you had locked objects, they are now unlocked.

Using the keyboard left arrow <- move all objects to the right until they don't move anymore.

Set the page width acordingly (in Page Properties) and check the "Center in browser".

Publish the page.

I understand that this might take sometime, but it can be done easily and at your convenience.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: How do i stop my website pages appearing &quot;RIGHT&quot; in some browsers?

Originally posted by freebetsuk View Post
          I have built ALL my webpages(200) in the MIDDLE of the screen?????
          That's why I said build your pages to the "left" !!
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
          X