Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do i look once i login to my control panel so I can delete the current view

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do i look once i login to my control panel so I can delete the current view

my site www.getwhetmusic.com - seems to have been hacked ... first it was just the blog on the domain that was hacked earlier this month - after working with support I ended up having to delete the wdpress blog entirely from my site and i then downloaded the latest ver of wordpress and uploaded it successfully - I didn't even have time to add anything, my theme or addons or plugins ....

the next day i turn on my computer and the entire site is hacked , - I had just changed passwords - for the domain and the blog - I have no idea how to up the security for this and or if there is a fix besides waiting for support to get back to me .... i have a feeling they are super busy because yesterday I couldn't access vodahost for over 3 hours ...

i can log into my cpanel and of course change the password - but how do i get rid of the message you see when you go to my site
    www.getwhetmusic.com

where do i look?

also - the hacker left a message saying this is war and they will keep doing this unless security is increased! - how can i increase the security? change the password everyday ? i do not understand - my husband is an artist, it is just us trying to maintain his independent music site and we are not techie - this really hurts us and our resources our minimal - ME -

why would the hackers declare war on us? Because we have no resources to fight back? I can barely get his website up and running so folks can check out his music ...

again - please any input would be really useful - if anyone can point me in the right direction that would really help!

www.getwhetmusic.com

elizabeth tubbs
    +43 676 670 2848

any input from someone would be useful! I need to get that hacked message off my site asap - i should go into my control panel and What do what besides changing my password.

Re: where do i look once i login to my control panel so I can delete the current view

Please re-publish your BV pages.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X