Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there sombody who know how to make this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there sombody who know how to make this?

I am building a website and want to offer my clients the possibility to get two pages, one secure page to write a simple message 140 characters and a second public page so that everybody can read the message.
    Both pages should be very simple.
    The secure page where you write the message should be a simple form to write on and a possibility to delete the already written old message.
    On the public page only the plain text message.

Is there sombody who know how to make this or is there sombody who want to make this for me I am willing to pay money for it.

Re: Is there sombody who know how to make this?

While it is possible to display your Twitter feed (you specifically mention 140 characters!) on a BlueVoda created website (via a script available from Twitter embedded in a normal HTML Box on your page), it is not possible to display the replies from those following you.

It is also not possible to run scripts that allow Visitors to "write to web" any Content using BlueVoda, as this would violate Terms of Service using a script that is not permitted.

Last alternative would be to display a 3rd party Blog script via an iFrame that would allow Visitors to write comments and replies directly to the page (that is seen within an iFrame), and you would need to select a blog script that has the look and feel you require.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Is there sombody who know how to make this?

BV has a built in guestbook, however, it is not built with "secure" pages in mind.

You will need to use a "members" script to allow users to register etc, so only registered users will have access to the page with the form (to write their message). You can use BV's built in Login script for this purpose. In the form page (which you must protect using the BV built in script) you can have a form that will allow them to submit comments. Using the built in form processor you can store these comments in a CSV file or, using ABVFP, in a database table.

Last, you will need a "display" script to allow you to display these comments in a "public" page. Depending on the storage method (CSV or DB) the info will be retrieved accordingly.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X