Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Link Exchange/Article webpages to my site

Hi;

I wanted to know if someone could answer some questions for me. For my website I would like to add 2 specific pages. The first page would be a "link exchange" page were other would be able to link to me and vise versa, and the second page would allow me to post articles from others...would I be able to do this?

Oh...another question, I have been reviewing the hyperlink videos and I wanted to ask some questions. 1st, on my home page for example I have hyperlinked buttons that will allow my vistors to move form page to page, now instead of having someone to hit the "back" button on there browser to go back to the home page and move from page to page...could I have at the bottom of each page a "next' butoon for example that would allow people to move to page to page? If I can do this how would you set this up?

Re: Adding a Link Exchange/Article webpages to my site

1. yes
    2. Use a menu bar to link ALL of your pages. Use the "next" "previous" solution only if f.e. you have a long text, broken in more than one pages, and you need to move between the pages sequentially.

You should have a look at the menubar and Navigation Bar Tutorials. Fixed Menu Bars, Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down), Creating a Go Menu
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

On my front page of my website i have this navigation bar with like 6 buttons. How do I connect a another link/webpage to each of those buttons?

Comment

Please watch the tutorials in Fixed Menu Bars, Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X