Long Time No See Everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Time No See Everyone!!

Hey my ole buddies! How is everyone? Yes...I'm still around, and building websites when I have time! Hope you stop in and say hi!! I'll check back to see who is still around!

Cindy...aka Dream Lady
    Cindy Smentowski

Re: Long Time No See Everyone!!

Loves!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey Dream Lady, great to see you again.... it's been awhile since the last time...looks like most of our VodAliens friends don't spend much time here anymore.... they all too busy on FB or with other things....lol..... apart from our old friend Vasili I don't see many of our old timers here that much....lol..... good to see you ok.... and Vasili it's good to see you too.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Good to see you popping in here too, Mister!

Comment

Wow...I thought more were still around! I hope you two are doing well, keeping healthy and having a successful year! I'm out of the travel business and having a great time working with my brother in the restaurant business. Sure miss the travel business though.... Are you still into a bit of everything Vasili? Played any good April fools jokes on anyone lately Manny?? LOL
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Still busy as ever ... I have a TV Show hitting the air in September, and by December it will be in 5 city franchises total (Tampa, Miami, Kansas City, Portland, San Francisco) with 11 more in January, and hopefuly to the planned total of 24 cities by the end of 2012 (if the Mayan calendar is wrong after all) ... www.LuxuryTVmagazine.com .... and am scrambling to complete the sister-Magazine and eMall for each as well ... so yes, I am keeping busy indeed.

Have spoken to Holly last week just as Liz (our VodaFriend) was travelling all the way from the SF Bay Area to visit her, and have been in touch with many via Facebook rather than here .... I even spoke to Bill2006 last month for a good while: he moved up North and opened a Toy Store and is enjoying the slower pace.

I have talked to quite a few of our friends, actually, and am still in touch via FB with many more, as many have outgrown either their websites or have changed hosts altogether. Some others have distinct reasons for not frequenting the Forums, but that is to be expected. There are about 30 "Oldsters" that I keep in contact with regularly, especially by phone, but FB seems to be the more convenient way to keep abreast of things.

If you "Like" the LUXURY TV page on FB, I will follow up and connect with you.

Comment

I'm still around occassionally. Just don't get much time. I'm busy updating all my sites at the moment. Spending more time now analysing what pages bring me in more money Found a neglected page on my not doing so well pets4kids site that actually is really popular - spent some time working on it and it's picking up and paying me something. Added the Facebook like button and found there were already 55 links to it on Facebook - and in the last 4 days another 40 people have 'liked' it. What page is it? Blimmin' 'Goldfish'. Who keeps goldfish anymore??? It also tops the google searches for looking after goldfish.

So that's spurring me on to updating all the sites - and concentrating on what people like rather than what I think they like. :0)

Otherwise I'm probably facing redundancy at work in the next year so looking for other jobs so life's not all rosy.

Hope all my old friends are well and prospering!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hello BV Friends,

It's pleasure have great BV people close my best
                regards from Down Under...its time for holiday and I will be
                next week on one great island Here still busy with design
                Aboriginal Art and Australian wines.

Thanks BV members and VH for great program and support
                our businesses on this planet.

Regards,

Zlatko
                www.mercataworld.com
                www.marradonconstructions.com
                www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                  Good to see you popping in here too, Mister!
                  My dear General ... I THE LEADER .... do pop in on a regular basis without signing in just to see whats happening.....lol..... but it good to sign in now and then and and say hello to my fellow Aliens ....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady View Post
                    Wow...I thought more were still around! I hope you two are doing well, keeping healthy and having a successful year! I'm out of the travel business and having a great time working with my brother in the restaurant business. Sure miss the travel business though.... Are you still into a bit of everything Vasili? Played any good April fools jokes on anyone lately Manny?? LOL
                    Yep..!!!... just a few of us old VodAliens left here....Nope ... no April fools jokes here lately.... looks like all the Aliens have migrated....to another galaxy...so it's only me and our friend Vasili popping here now and then...

Good to hear that you having a good time in the restaurant busiess with you brother, I wish you guys the best....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1 View Post
                      I'm still around occassionally. Just don't get much time. I'm busy updating all my sites at the moment. Spending more time now analysing what pages bring me in more money Found a neglected page on my not doing so well pets4kids site that actually is really popular - spent some time working on it and it's picking up and paying me something. Added the Facebook like button and found there were already 55 links to it on Facebook - and in the last 4 days another 40 people have 'liked' it. What page is it? Blimmin' 'Goldfish'. Who keeps goldfish anymore??? It also tops the google searches for looking after goldfish.

So that's spurring me on to updating all the sites - and concentrating on what people like rather than what I think they like. :0)

Otherwise I'm probably facing redundancy at work in the next year so looking for other jobs so life's not all rosy.

Hope all my old friends are well and prospering!

Hello Trish .... good to hear from you here .... it's been a while.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by zc290549 View Post
                        Hello BV Friends,

It's pleasure have great BV people close my best
                        regards from Down Under...its time for holiday and I will be
                        next week on one great island Here still busy with design
                        Aboriginal Art and Australian wines.

Thanks BV members and VH for great program and support
                        our businesses on this planet.

Regards,

Zlatko
                        Zlatko great to hear from you again... it's been a while.....lol....Regards from THE LEADER..... and hope to see you again soon...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                        X