customers personal page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customers personal page

i am the owner of a beauty salon. i have a site that with the help of blue voda is doing great. however within our salon we award loyalty points to our clientelle. the only thing is that unless i send hundreds of emails every week i cannot keep the clients updated as to how many points they have accrued.

so what i am looking for is a way for the clients to log in and see there personal details including loyalty points balance. i know that for it to be automatic i will have to integrate it to our salon system(which is god knows how much effort)so i am not going to have it automated. i will manually input the balance once a month or so.

does anybody have any ideas for something in 'fantastico' that will help me do this.

thanks for any help given

Re: customers personal page

No, there's really nothing in Fantastico that comes close to what you are looking for. Neither will tweaking Post Affiliate Pro or anything like that work the way you hope (or even close to it).

If your website was a Cart, however (not a Wordpress or a CMS with eCommerce added, but a real Cart), along the lines of osCommerce, ZEN, or even Cube, you could tie in a POS system such as Quicken Store, which would not only integrate with any online sales (gift cards, products, pre-paid services/deposits, etc.), but compile Customer Profile Stats like the "Points" you describe and allow Customers the ability to interface online.

* Like other Financial software, QuickStore views "Member Points" in the same category as "Gift Cards" (because they are essentially "other means of tender" and/or an uncategorized credit) and if that is the only thing you would actually "sell" on your website (you can always add more categories later), this is why a Cart integrates to offer this function. Do you understand this, how you can have a fancy cart website that only has the "Gift Card" (Member Points) function "turned on" and how your POS system can then track it and constantly update it from not only the floor but from online in real time?

QuickStore, like most other capable POS software allows you to email your clientele directly from the Admin Dashboard to "groups" or "classes" of contacts with inclusion of Profile details (points accrued).

If you already have a POS system running in the salon, do a little research on your system to see if you might even "upgrade" it to incorporate some of these newer functions that you may think worthwhile the task to convert your simple, "static" website into a more robust Cart-based one, and possibly even paying a bit to have it completely tweaked out to be more visually appealing than simply swapping out some banners on the default template or a Premium template ..... it's all about ROI, right?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: customers personal page

A simple system that would allow you to do what you want, custom developed for you, would cost approx $150. You need a member's login system (unless you create the usernames / passwords yourself, instead of allowing them to do this themselves) as well as an online management (admin) area for manual input of the points, plus one page where the oints will be displayed to the user that is logged in.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X