T_String Error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T_String Error?

I published my Publish with us page successfully in BV. Went to my site and clicked on it and it had this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/antonymq/public_html/publish.php on line 33

I am new at this. Please tell me how I can fix this issue. Thank you.

JAACINC
    Father and Entrepreneur!
    AntonymQuestion.com

Re: T_String Error?

When I preview (not publish) my page it says this at the top:
    The entered code was wrong.
    '; echo 'Go Back'; exit; } } ?>

When I take the form off the page, it preview in html and is ok. I have tried recreating the form and republishing it. I just don't know what to do. I save the form settings just as I did on my advertise with us and contact us page.

Maybe this with help you to know what I am experiencing. Thank you for your help.
    JAACINC
    Father and Entrepreneur!
    AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

WOW....it is fixed!!!
      JAACINC
      Father and Entrepreneur!
      AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

We it is not fixed. Can someone help me?
        JAACINC
        Father and Entrepreneur!
        AntonymQuestion.com

Comment

You probably have a quote ' in your mail subject or text.

To ake sure you need to copy / paste here the code of the page (taken from the server, not from preview)
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks NavalDesign! I had the same problem and never knew you couldn't have a single quote ' in the Subject line of your contact form/wizard. Never used one there before until today. Phew!
            Scott

My Web Design Site

Comment

You can use quotes as long as you backslash them: "Joe\'s message". The backslash will be automatically removed in the mail.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X