domain registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain registration

What is the name of the national domain registration site? I just found someone with a name similiar to the one I want to use with my new site so I want to register it with that site. I am going to buy into Blue Voda, but I haven't finished my website yet. I guess that there is no sense in paying on the account until I can use it, right? I am not trying to be a cheater, just efficient with my money since I don't have a lot of it.

Re: domain registration

Originally posted by CiCi
    What is the name of the national domain registration site? I just found someone with a name similiar to the one I want to use with my new site so I want to register it with that site. I am going to buy into Blue Voda, but I haven't finished my website yet. I guess that there is no sense in paying on the account until I can use it, right? I am not trying to be a cheater, just efficient with my money since I don't have a lot of it.
    Remember, when you sign up with VodaHost, you'll get a free domain registration. The money you would pay to register your domain elsewhere can be used to get your site live here.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: domain registration

Originally posted by CiCi
      There isn't a national domain registration site, the closest to that would be ICANN, they manage all the domain name's and ip address', but they don't actually do registration.. atleast to the public. If the name you want is already taken you either have to choose a different one, or buy that domain name off of the person who owns it.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X