I be a newbe :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I be a newbe :)

New to this forum, not to forums in general.
    Been building small home websites for a while. Found this forum and dived in to see if there is "chemistry" between us

Re: I be a newbe :)

Welcome home. Here you will find a helping hand whenever you need it.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Re: I be a newbe :)

Welcome .... we're looking forward to working with you to transform your internet vision into an online reality!

And, if you have not already done so, you should review >> Getting Started - How to plan your website

The next best resource to properly progress with is obviously the Blue Voda Video Tutorial Library, which will help you learn all you need to know to produce a smashing website. The Tips and Methods detailed in the Tutorials will prevent initial challenges from becoming pratfalls, so study and practice with them in the order they are presented for best results.
      Blue Voda Tutorial Library
      Complete A-Z video tutorials covering all aspects of building and publishing a website with the BlueVoda website builder.

* Don't be afraid to use the Forum Search Tool (located top of every Forum Page) to find solutions and methods that have been answered many times before you. It proves quite helpful indeed to find things explained in different ways.

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X