This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page not scrolling to the right

I have started to build a page with voda blue.

I downloaded some images and added them to my screen, but I can't shove the balk right at all.

Even when I changed page properties to 'center vertically and horizontally' it is just not scrolling to the right.

Because of this, some of the image is not showing (as expected)

How to correct?

Re: Page not scrolling to the right

I have read that center vertically and horizontal feature has issues with it in Blue Voda, so just use Center the page horizontally. Go here and download Pix Resizer, a very useful and easy to use program for free http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-usefoul-resources/
    Also when you put an image on the Blue voda page, it has handles, little blue boxes that you can resize any image with.
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

This is not a scroll issue.

Go in Page Properties and increase the page width so that the scrolling bar will appear.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        This is not a scroll issue.

Go in Page Properties and increase the page width so that the scrolling bar will appear.
        Thanks that was the answer I was looking for =)

page was indeed not long enough on the right side,

but I will keep DNS comment in mind for the future! Definitely that little app can have many nice uses for me...

Comment

Working...
        X