Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the text box automatically expand?

Does the text box automatically expand in the Blue Voda software?

I cant get it bigger than a fixed size, but I havent started to type text into it yet. Im just concerned the text will come to a stop, and not 'overflow' like it should to make the text box bigger.

Re: Will the text box automatically expand?

Right click on a blank area of your Blue Voda page. Select Properties. Set page length to your required text length, maybe bit longer. At the bottom of your text, if do not want people look at the text at the very bottom of the screen, set a box or line at the bottom of your page and change it's color and size to same color as the page background and size you need it to be.
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

Yes, textbox will expand if you type more than one line of text. It expands automatically when you reach the end of each line.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks navaldesign for the info, and freddy I'll keep it in mind for the future when I need to be a little sneaky ;)

Comment

Working...
        X