Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailing List

Hi there

I have created my mailing list account,,, but i don't know how can i add it's form to my web site,

Re: Mailing List

Where did you create your 'mailing list account'? Is it VH, is it a third party script? You'll have to elaborate on your question.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

i created it in my Cpanel...

Comment

If you want a way to collect your visitors details for the purpose of adding them to your mailing list then you are going about it the wrong way.

Have you searched the boards for a solution?

Anyhow this is worth a look http://www.vodahost.com/forms.htm
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

You can add your Mailing List if created in Outlook to your Horde Webmail panel simply by adding as a "List" .... assuming that when you say you created your "mailing list account" by actually creating an email address. This will allow you to perform mass distributions, if you first compile your formatted List using Outlook.
          Keep in mind that you are limited to no more than 200 emails per hour being sent on a VodaHost server associated with your hosting account.

If you created a Database to collect email addresses in cPanel, you are missing most of the equation altogether, and most likely need to re-think the process of how your email is processed from the beginning to how you collect details using a DB formatting.

You can look into simple Outlook features, some Google Applications (if you want to use Gmail as an alternative), or find another method (thus the earlier inquiries about a script or software that could be troubleshooted).

The Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2 (the long, or full version) offered in these Forums that utilize a Database function and Form formatting will allow you to capture specified details frokm emails sent to you, and the Tutorials offered make a complex task rather easy to set up, so you may wish also to consider using this. General Navaldesign also offers such assistance using this and his own script, so there are many avenues for you to think about overall ....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X