Can't see or delete horizontal line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see or delete horizontal line

I was trying to add a horizontal line but something went wrong and now I actually see it only on page preview and not on work page. And can not find out how even to delete it...I tried to add second line and again cannot delete it...Can anyone tell me how I can get rid of those lines?

Re: Can't see or delete horizontal line

Open the page where this happening. Do a "CRTL A", this will show you everything on the page as if it was selected and active. Scroll around on your page until you locate this line. Do not try to move, delete or anything to that line, take a mental note of where it is, then click on the page in an area where there is nothing. If you try deleting before doing this, if all the items on the page are selected, you will delete all of them. Make sure you turn off, with that clear page click, the CTRL A function.
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

Originally posted by freddy971 View Post
      Open the page where this happening. Do a "CRTL A", this will show you everything on the page as if it was selected and active. Scroll around on your page until you locate this line. Do not try to move, delete or anything to that line, take a mental note of where it is, then click on the page in an area where there is nothing. If you try deleting before doing this, if all the items on the page are selected, you will delete all of them. Make sure you turn off, with that clear page click, the CTRL A function.
      Thanks for your reply, but I still can't delet them. I do see one of them and second one I can alocate by the methode you've mentioned but how do I delete them..???..I just dont get any availabale Delete option..

Comment

Originally posted by uzsiemusi View Post
        Thanks for your reply, but I just dont get any availabale Delete option..
        Click once on each "line" one at a time to "select" it, and then use your Keyboard DELETE button ...
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Can't delete horizontal line

I am not sure why my first thread was closed as the problem was not solved..
          The think is that I can't get line selected as a single object only when use Ctrl All than it will be selected but if I will try to delet it all my wrk will be deleted..Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Comment

Re: Can't delete horizontal line

Pressing Ctrl A will select all your objects.

Now while holding the shift key, left click the objects one at a time that you don't want to delete.

Now if you've done this correctly you will only have the horizontal line left which is still selected....yes? Now press the delete key to remove it.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Can't delete horizontal line

Your thread is here. Is there a reason you aren't giving us the link so we can see your page?

CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
              CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
              CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
              X