This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get my files back into my blue voda site builder

Please remove your blue voda application and install it again and have a try again. Please let us know how it goes.
    I have done every thing this person told me to do on my blue voda application and tried to reinstall but I need to know how to get it back in my web page site builder. I have lost everything.

Re: How do I get my files back into my blue voda site builder

If you have deleted BlueVoda from your computer, you have also deleted all the saved page files that were saved within BlueVoda as well.

You never delete BlueVoda, but always install over a previously installed version when updating the version on your computer! You are supposed to be "updating" and not "replacing" ...

If, in fact, you have permanently deleted all your page files, you can 'retrieve' them by opening BlueVoda and from the toolbar, FILE > NEW PAGE > FROM EXISTING HTML PAGE which will then import them into your workpane.

You will then SAVE each page after importing them with exactly the same Title they were retrieved from. You now have the page files according to the original design back into your installation of BlueVoda.

The next step is to "re-build" them, for they will not have the images on them (you will see a red "X" where your images need to be replaced/re-inserted from your hard drive to re-establish the correct pathways to make them visible) and your will need to either re-configure or replace your Navigation, as they also do not transfer with function.
    If you do not have your imagers on your Hard Drive, connect to your hosting account cPanel and in FILE MANAGER download copies of the images in the Images folder to your computer.

Once you have "re-built" your pages, you need to re-publish them once again to solidify your page designs you have saved on your local computer.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I thank you for all your help that you have given to me so far.I tried to do what you told me but could not figure it out. I restored it from my recyle bin from my computer. But I am still having the same problem that I had when I submitted the ticket. Have reworked get one page and republished it. But all I have is the old getone page with no changes. I have clear cookies and caches. Can you help me with problem I would really like your help. Thank you for you help.

Comment

Review reply to a PM with solutions you need to follow precisely.

If this is not satisfactory, you will need to contact Support to attend to details you have not communicated.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X