Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• build database for business project

Dears
    i have built my website which sell products to visitors.
    need help to build database which includes date for each product like ID, Description, product photo ...etc

who can help me to on this??

rgds

Re: build database for business project

This requires a database driven Cart script.
    You can either use one of the free ones available on the net for free (or paid for) or install one of the carts available through Fantastico in cPanel.

Most of these carts can be more or less customized to match (visually) a BV created site, but you don't really have many alternatives if you are not ver experienced with PHP and CSS.

A (paid) solution for WB is available by my company, it is fully customizble and can be easily intergrated into a BV site. If interested for such a solution you can contact me through my site.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi Navaldesign
      I want to build a deal site live groupon, how can i build my database? waiting for your reply. Thanks

Comment

This requires advances knowledge of PHP and MySQL (in addition to HTML and CSS)

If you don't have such knowledge, you'd better find some ready made script (Google it) or get someone to build this for you (or it might take you months to just get starting with such advanced programming tasks)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X