This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't change page properties

I've never had this problem before and I tried my bets to solve it but it seems that I just won't find solution for this alone.
    I set page properties (width and height) as I need it to be , but when i preview it , page is too long (width is just fine). By too long I mean empty( white) for some 6 cm.

Can anyone help me to solve this

Unfortunately I can't give link to my site as my domain is for some reaso also still pending, so I can't publish anything at this moment

Thanks

Re: Can't change page properties

Probably you have some empty object (most probably text) beneath the actual page height.
    Solution:

Increase the page height in BV
    View, Object Outlines
    Scroll down the page to spot the object that cause the problem and delete it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      Probably you have some empty object (most probably text) beneath the actual page height.
      Solution:

Increase the page height in BV
      View, Object Outlines
      Scroll down the page to spot the object that cause the problem and delete it.
      Unfortunately it is not a case.

Any other suggestions ??

Comment

Not without a link to the page.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Using your keyboard, CTRL + A

This will "select" (or 'highlight') every object on the BlueVoda page to better help identify if there is an object, textbox with "invisible" text, or other orphaned element that is causing the page to reform to size in Preview. Once the offending element is identified, click on it individually to 'select' and then manually delete it from the page.

It is impossible for any of us to assist you further, as you do not have an actual webpage for us to examine and evaluate.

Until you actually have a domain and hosting to publish pages to, you will need to follow the Tutorials precisely and Search Forums for methods and troubleshooting tips - on your own. Forum Rules require you to be an actual customer of VodaHost to post, as Rules require either Client ID or a URL to a site hosted with VodaHost. After all, these are the VodaHost Support Forums and not just for "general web help"!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X