Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database access

Hi
    I would like to ask you if anyone know how i can conect to a database that i have created with javascript using java so that when my client adds there details the form updates the database. i have loooked at the form tatourial but it only tells me how to make the form e mail me. does anyone know how i can make it go to the database so when a clint searches for a item it can be listsed in the sales page

Re: database acsess

Database you have created with Javascript ? Not sure what you mean.

To insert new records in a database you need either a form (and a form processor that can store data in the database, like ABVFP) or an Ajax script.

To list them in a webpage you need a specific script. There are many tutorials on the net for pure PHP or Ajax script (Javascript plus PHP backend script). You will also need HTML / CSS knowledge.

Why don't you simply use a cart script ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X