This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Information Yet?

I have purchased my domain name and hosting. I have received emails from V.H. saying payment confirmation, order confirmation etc but as yet I have not received my username, P/W or server ip number to publish my page....

Where or when will I receive this information

Re: No Information

As soon as your hosting account is actually established, you will receive a "Welcome" eMail with all the details of your hosting account, including assigned server, User Name and Password, and everything else you will need to properly manage your online evolution.

Patience .... it is not an instantaneous process, and typically takes less than 24 hours after payment has been posted. If you have purchased an "international" domain extension (".co.uk" etc.), the whole process may take up to 72 hours.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: No Information Yet?

Thank you for that I was beginning to get worried that my order had been high jacked or something.

Perhaps its been delayed because my CC is Australian Bank but Im in S.E.Asia which of course would show up on my isp...just my thoughts. I have checked with my bank & the payment has been cleared.

By the way I'm very impressed with VodaHost.

Regards

Comment

My domain is .org

Comment

Originally posted by Bagio View Post
          By the way, I am very impressed with VodaHost ... (My domain is .org)
          Welcome .... we're looking forward to working with you to transform your internet vision into an online reality! You shouldn't have to wait much longer ...

And, if you have not already done so, you should review while waiting >> Getting Started - How to plan your website to get a 'jump-start' to building your site using BlueVoda.

The next best resource to properly progress with is obviously the Blue Voda Video Tutorial Library, which will help you learn all you need to know to produce a smashing website. The Tips and Methods detailed in the Tutorials will prevent initial challenges from becoming pratfalls, so study and practice with them in the order they are presented for best results.
          Blue Voda Tutorial Library
          Complete A-Z video tutorials covering all aspects of building and publishing a website with the BlueVoda website builder.

* Don't be afraid to use the Forum Search Tool (located top of every Forum Page) to find solutions and methods that have been answered many times before you. It proves quite helpful indeed to find things explained in different ways.

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X