Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with index page

Hi there,

I have had my domain www.hochzeitsmomente.com (which is an addon domain for www.thomasbeetz.com) running fine for a couple of months. Today I made some changes by adding a few photos to the banner rotator of my index page and published it. Unfortunately now on Firefox my website has moved to the very left side (is only semi -visible) and also shows a link above it, which until today was invisible... In Explorer the page is centered but the link is also visible.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Many thanks

Thomas Beetz

Re: Issues with index page

Looking at your page source I noticed that you have on line 726 a left margin of -2000px. Don't know why or how this is in there nor do I understand why IE woud ignore it. Also, it appears that this line is the one causing you your other problem as well. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Comment

Have you added code in the page HTML, in the Inside Body tag ?

This is what appears on top and causes the issue.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your replies. I added code to the page html. It is a hidden link for another website. I ll try to get rid off it and see if it works.

Thanks again.

Comment

Just add this link as normal text link on the white background of the page assigning it (through the Link styles) to be white in all cases (link, visited, active, mouseover)

It will be invisible to the eye but visible to SE crawlers.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X