This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Sub Domains? Not sure

Ok, I have a service company, I serve lots of areas. I see lots of other electrical companies, using domains that appear to be sub domains, Im really not sure what it is called.

For instance... my website is www.directelectricco.com, I would like to create directelectricco.com/temecula/electrician. How do I create that additional folder, where would I publish and how would I publish to that folder properly.

Another example would be, say I offer 2 different types of services, I want them to be displayed as EX1. electrician.directelectricco.com EX2. quietcool.directelectricco.com

Im really not very experienced so I appreciate the help!

I see a few other bigger companies doing things like this, it seems the keywords help their ranking when doing a search for a particular keyword.

Thanks

Again the domain is www.directelectricco.com

Re: Creating Sub Domains? Not sure

1. You'll find some useful tips on publishing to a Sub-Domain in this post (and in this post).
    2. Be sure you know the difference between an Add-On Domain and a Sub-Domain, as outlined in this thread.
    3. Lastly, be sure you know the difference between a Sub-Directory and a Sub-Domain as discussed at length in this thread.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Creating Sub Domains? Not sure

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      1. You'll find some useful tips on publishing to a Sub-Domain in this post (and in this post).
      2. Be sure you know the difference between an Add-On Domain and a Sub-Domain, as outlined in this thread.
      3. Lastly, be sure you know the difference between a Sub-Directory and a Sub-Domain as discussed at length in this thread.
      Thank you, Ill take a look

Comment

Working...
      X