This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing BV installation from windows 7 to ***** mac

I have been using BV for a few years now and have installed updated versions of BV as they have come along. the website I set it up on MS windows 7 I now have to change to a Mac. Will there be any problems in opening or installing or transferring it all over or am I going to have to start again!!
    Sarah

Re: Changing BV installation from windows 7 to ***** mac

BV is a Windows application and will not run on a Mac directly.

Please have a look at this article to see how you can do it:

On a Mac, you have several options for installing software that allows you to run Windows and Windows applications:

From my professional experience with other applications, the most reliable way is to create on your Mac (if Intel based) a separate partition for Windows and run there your Windows applications (including BlueVoda)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign
      I read the article but I need a bit of clarification. Does that mean if I install MS Office:MAC it should be okay or do i need to do something else.
      Sarah

Comment

Office for Mac will work fine directly in OSX as it is created specifically for OSX.
        BV instead is a Windows application so you need to adopt one of the solutions suggested by the article.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok Thank you for your help, I will look into it again and get some help!!
          Sarah

Comment

Working...
          X