Page background no showing in IE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page background no showing in IE

I have a white background that sits behind my webpage, for some reason, this background does not show up in internet explorer, if you press refresh a bunch of times, it will finallly show up, the website looks really clean when the background is there but doesnt show up most of the time.. Works fine in safari, google chrome, just IE doesnt show my website properly, any suggestions on the fix on this or how to solve this problem... I would greatly appreciate some feedback on this as my website isnt complete without this background.

Please be detailed in your answer, I'm somewhat of a rookie to web building.

Website is www.directelectricco.com

Thanks in advance

Re: Page background no showing in IE

It does show up for me - BTW nice job (I tested it in IE and Chrome)
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thank you for the compliment, But for some reason, its doing it to all my computers, except my mac which has google chrome and safari, everything works fine on my mac, but on all 3 of my other cpu's the background doesnt show up. Just the white part that is behind all the content doesnt show. You think it might be because im using a older version of IE

Comment

Originally posted by jlarge143 View Post
        You think it might be because im using a older version of IE
        Yes ... upgrade to IE9 and make sure you also are using the version of BlueVoda that specifically addresses IE9 issues: BVsvd2

Click Here to download the setup.exe file

Click Here
        to download the zipped version
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X