This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web page sizing

How do I make sure the web page I create in my wide screen display, ( 1920x1280 ) will display proprly in the older standard,(1024x764 ) displays? It seems that they now display half off the screen.
    Thanks, Robert

Re: web page sizing

Design your BlueVoda pages in the universal format according to overall sizes: page width should be no wider than 982 pixels wide for optimal viewability (based on the W3C standard 16 grid format).

The display on User systems will vary constantly, and depends on individual settings they enter as default. By following the universally recommended settings (982 max width, and 650 oines the accepted "above the fold" delimiter) your site will be viewed properly in more than 90% of User monitors.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok, thanks. One more thing. The page is now built to the correct size, however when viewed in the smaller screen it is not centered. I can scroll it over and it looks fine but how can I make this happen this happen automaticly?
      Thanks, Robert

Comment

From the BlueVoda Command Toolbar:
        VIEW > PAGE PROPERTIES > "Center In Browser" *select* "Center this page in browser horizontally"
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X