This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem publishing my Site

For some reason only my home page publishes. When I load the other pages it's not showing up. The pages are named correctly. Can someone look at my sight and see what might be wrong. www.advancedbodynutrition.com

Thanks,

Re: problem publishing my Site

One of your pages has a php extension would be worth checking the others. Also! have you selected publish all files from the drop down list in the publishing screen pop up.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris. I fixed the PHP thing but now I'm getting HTML Code on either side of the page. How come that's happening all of a sudden. Any Idea's
      Thanks,

Comment

Ah! If you have forms on all your pages (IE: the sign up) they will have to all have the php extension to work. (I should of noticed)
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Just connect with FTP and delete the "index.html" file from the server.

There is a number of mistakes though.

The "Shipping" tab of the menu should be linked to the "shipping" page but is, instead, likned to the "wishlist" page
          Furthermore, the shipping page is .html whilst it should be .php (and linkd correctly) because it also contains a form.
          There is NO contact_us page, either .html or .php
          There is no checkout page, either .html or .php

I suggest that you connect with FTP to your server and verify the page names, then edit your menus accordingly.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X