Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Squirrel or Horde have a contacts memory?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Squirrel or Horde have a contacts memory?

I am thinking of chaning the whole email system in the office from outlook to webmail. It is easier to access from overseas and means every staff can have their own email an access it when required. The only problem is that in outlook if you start typing part of a name it has a memory list of contacts you have previously sent or received emails from. Am I correct in thinking that in squirrel or Horder the contacts list has to be populated maually? or is there something I have missed?

Sarah

Re: Does Squirrel or Horde have a contacts memory?

Horde has an "autocomplete" feature. Of course, for this to work, you first need to have the contact saved in the Address book.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Does Squirrel or Horde have a contacts memory?

'autocomplete' that's the word!! It just makes life so much easier. Thanks again for your help.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X