dragable pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragable pictures

for the site i made, there are many dragable pictures, does any one know how to make the pictures to not be able to get dragged??

Re: dragable pictures

This means that you have created a dragable layer, placing the pictures on the layer. And you have used Javascript.

It is most probable that if you remove the pictures from this layer they will no longer result draggable, but, of course, if I can't see your page to see how / what you have done this, I can't answer really.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i'm not done with it yet, but here is the link, http://www.a-b1mbo-dr3am.com/ the big castle there was gotten from google, and you'll notice it's draggable, so i would like it if i can make it to be stable like the background, i would also like some of the other pictures there to be stable too. and do u know how to add a favicon??

Comment

No pictures in your site are "draggable".

In Chrome, it seems as if you can move them by clicking with the mouse and dragging, but they don't actually move. As soon as you leave the mouse button they are still in the original position.

In IE9 they are perfectly "fixed".

In FF they also "seem" to move. Please note that this happens because Chrome and FF "display" the .
        image, while dragging whilst IE doesn't. This type of action (dragging) allows you to save images from your browser directly in a local computer folder and happens with all browsers, only that Chrome and FF "display" the image while dragging.
        So, I'm not sure what you mean.

To add a favicon, create one in one of the many free favicon services on the net, and then upload it in your public_html.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok, thanks

Comment

Working...
          X