Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having problems with my Sign up page when I try to submit it

Hi Everyone,

I'm having problems with my Sign up page when I try to submit it. When I go to the page
    and fill out the form and click submit, it come up as an error page. I've named my Success page
    www.advancedbodynutrition.com/thanks. I can't figure out why it's not working. Can someone please
    visit my sight and see if there is something that I can't see what's wrong. Here's the site address:

www.advancedbodynutrition.com

Thanks

Re: I'm having problems with my Sign up page when I try to submit it

1. Re-position your RESET button before your SUBMIT button.
    2. Make sure your email Form is actually extended to include all the elements of your Form within it, that they are well within the margins of the Form.
    3. Check to see what you have specified as an ERROR PAGE within Form Properties. Have you published a page as you indicated?
    4. Double-check the Validation settings for your fields --- make sure they do not conflict.
    5. Make sure each of your fields is properly named, with no spaces in the name (like-this, or like_this). Often when "duplicating" fields (the short-cut way to populate) on Forms, people forget to individually name each field properly, ending up with multiples of the same which will in turn create Error Messages when trying to process.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: I'm having problems with my Sign up page when I try to submit it

I'm afraid that you have done things completely wrong, both with your Signup form and your contact page form.

Both pages "contact_us" and "vip_sign_up" contain forms, that are processed with the built in form processor.
      Therefore, BOTH these pages (as well as any other page that contains a form processed by the BV built in form processor) MUST be published as .php instead of .html. You can set this in the Page Properties -> Extension when page is published
      I can see that you have created and correctly error and success pages.

However, after you have fixed these two pages extension to be .php you must also:

1. Delete the contact_us.html and vip_sign_up.html pages from the server.
      2. Change ALL your menus and links so that the links point to the new pages (.php)
      3. Republish all the pages (that is, all the pages of the site) so the changes to the menus and links become effective.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X