Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horrizontal scrol bar showing in my web page

Hi folks,
    My web page does not show horizontal scroll bar when I view it on my computer. However, when I view it on other computers, it shows wide horizontal scroll bar. Please help.

Re: horrizontal scrol bar showing in my web page

A link to your web page would help. It's possible you haven't set the width of your page properly.

Comment

Thanks Pauk2 for your response. The link to my web page is www.fapstudies.org. I am waiting.

Comment

You have used an oddly, non-uniformed size shape or image as a background, and this is throwing off how it displays in different monitors due to the setting configured for each.
        Additionally, you have not set "Center this page horizonatlly" in Page Properties, which will compensate for your page to be centered and more 'balanced' when it does display. This size should do well nearly universally before it "tiles" underneath if you pages run taller than 1000 pixels, but it will eliminate side scroll entirely.

1. If you wish to "replace" your page background image with a properly sized one to prevent this from happening, be sure to merely re-size your present image to at least 1750 pixels wide and maybe 1000 pixels in height.
        2. Be sure to select on the General Tab in Page Properties "Center this page horizontally" to aid in proper display.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Whenever an object is used that exceeds the visitor's browser window width, scrollbars (either horizzontal, vertical or both) will appear.

Make sure your page objects stand within acceptable (for most users) limits.
          Remove the background. I believe that you have created it using a shape (rectangle) filled with one of BV's paterns.

Create a much smaller rectangle lets say 10x10 pixels. Fil it with the pater you like (the same as the one you used)
          Preview the page
          Right click the image that appears in preview.
          Save it in your BV folder as "background.png"
          Back in your BV page.
          Remove the background shapes you created.
          Move ALL your objects (all together) to the top left part of the screen.
          Go in Page Properties, Formatting, and set as page background, the small image you have saved. You will see it covers the entire page.
          Insert a layer, double click it and set its color to be white. This will become the white bacground under the text. Make it the required size.
          Right click it and select Move to Back so it will move UNDER your page objects.
          Always in Page Properties, set the page width to the real width occupied by your page objects.
          Preview the page to see how it looks.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Guys, I will try out your instruction.

Comment

Working...
            X