Form Error and Success problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Error and Success problem

Hi, I've searched the threads and watched the videos.

http://bestintentionsfarm.com/student.html is a student contact form. The form isn't sending to my email, bestintentionsfarm******.com, and I'm getting the dreaded error 404 on the success and error pages. I created new pages for this particular form - successstudent and errorstudent. I've done several forms on both sites, and everytime I learn something new.

Thanks as always.

Re: Form Error and Success problem

The form page MUST be .php . I see that you have BOTH a .html and a .php page.
    Delete from the server the published student.html page, and change your menus to point to the student.php page.
    When I manually visit the page, I see that your form seems to work fine. It redirects to the success page after submission.

Please note that editing your menus to pint to the .php page, means that you will also need to publish the other pages too.
    Also please note that you are using a non websafe font: Bradley Hand ITC

You should ONLY use websafe fonts, otherwise, if a user doesn't have the specific font installed on his computer, the browser will display the text in its own default font (usually Helvetica or Times New Roman) and this will completely mess your pages layout.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X