This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of images

New to BV, haven't published yet, as I am trying to decide if this is the package for me. It seems like it is but...

I'm not sure where everything s/b going when I save the page/template, etc. I noticed in My Documents there was a folder called images, in this folder was all the images I am using on my pages. The question I have is, why are there many of the same image with semi-sequenced numbering?

Example: Landscape_05, Landscape_05_01, Landscape_05_02, Landscape_05_02_01, Landscape_05_02_01_01, this continues on up to Landscape_05_02_01_03_01_02_13.

I should add that I use this image in my header for every page.

Everytime I use this image it gets saved as a separate image? This happens with all my images.

Nice to have an answer to that and just where are my pages and templates supposed to be saved?

Re: Number of images

BlueVoda will save each page independently for independent rendition, and if you are following the proper page methods to Save each page prior to publishing, BlueVoda automatically organizes images in the Image Folder within the BlueVoda Directory pre-established in your local installation (within the BV program as installed on our computer). You do not need to direct it otherwise.
    The Tutorial on How To Name and Save Your BlueVoda Pages clearly outlines "where" and "how" to save your pages.

When you publish your BlueVoda created page using the proper Publish methods, it will automatically publish the independent page including the images and objects to the server to the proper folders within the Directory you specify within the hosting account .... there is nothing you need to specify or direct for images or objects to be transferred, uploaded, or populated.

Simply SAVE your pages as directed, and ten PUBLISH them as required. Everything is done properly for you.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X