script is showing in background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• script is showing in background

Hi, I'm new to BV. I tried using the BV login script but I get the script in the background. How to resolve this?

Thanks.

Re: script is showing in background

I am having the same problem with my "Create an Account" page. It shows my database name, password and everything. I followed the tutorial step by step. The only thing I was unsure about was how to set the .php extension on my pages. I saved my pages first as regular pages (example: create_account) and published them. The code shows up in them. So I went back and resaved all my pages as (example: create_account.php) and republished them. I then went back to my index page and changed my "create new account" link to direct to http://campusshare101.com/create_account.php (it was previously directing to xxx.html). I saved and republished. Now my index page does not link to my create_account link. It links to a google error page. But in both cases, when I preview my create_account page (in both .html and .php), it shows the script. I went to my FTP manager and all the pages and the database show in my public_html folder, but none of the .php pages are showing (except the admin_login and the database itself). I don't know what else to do. I am new to .php.

Thanks
    Heather

Comment

The page extension is chanhed through Page Properties -> Extension when page is Published -> set it to php.

You save your page as normal (example: create_account)

The script shows because the page is not .php

In Preview it will always display because browsers can't render php code so it appears as text.

Delete the .html pages from the server and link your menus to the .php ones.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you soooo much!! I did what you said and my site is working fabulously! Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X