This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viewing html files in preview mode

I have glass buttons set up to display html files, but they always come up displaying the code, not the page. The link properties are setup as http: and the html file name. I also have problems changing pages using a bvp file. When I am in preview mode and click on a button to display a .bvp page the program loads a new editor page. I must have the preview system set up wrong, but can't come up with any solutions.
    Harley

Re: viewing html files in preview mode

Haven't figured out how to edit my post, but a question occurred to me: Do I need to setup a website before I can preview and see things as it would appear on a published public site?

Comment

You can preview only the page that is currently open in BV.

Links to other pages or files will not work in preview unless they are links to pages and files that already exist on the Web
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I had been away from Blue Voda for a couple of years. It seems like I could navigate to different pages in preview mode back then. Did this change in the newer versions or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by hemicro@charter.net View Post
          I had been away from Blue Voda for a couple of years. It seems like I could navigate to different pages in preview mode back then. Did this change in the newer versions or am I wrong?
          You are mistaken. Never has been structured beyond single page Preview.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

BV is a single page based website builder. When / if it becomes a project based (that is, multiple pages gathered under a single project file) webbuilder, it will be possible to preview all pages and link between them also in preview.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X