Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to create Shopping Cart

Hi Folks,

I have an exsisting website where I would like to have a shopping cart.

The idea of the shopping cart is for it to receive payments for golf tournaments and at the same time offfer online tournament entry submissions.

I would be glad to make payment for the services rendered and look forward to replies
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: Help to create Shopping Cart

You don't actually need a shopping cart for online tournament entry submissions or payments for golf tournaments.

Create the forms, and add, in the "success" page, the necessary payment links (in example, PayPal buttons or similar).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

The website I have currently uses an entryform which works quite succesfully - thanks to your help.

The system that I had this year got the players firrst to pay and then they would be directed to the entryform.

This year I would like to have them be able to do multiple slections of tournaments (like you would do in purchasing - using a shopping cart) thus being able to make one payment for all the events, enter thier details once on the entry form.

On submission of the form give the same responses as you would on as shopping cart.

should the person wish to call their entry(order) also have the facility to go into thier order and make the cancellation.

I think this would suit a shopping cart option better.

I woulld be keen to hear your reply and advice further
      Kind Regards
      Rob
      www.gnjgf.co.za
      www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

This requires also a member's area (otherwise it is not possible for members to view their "orders" )
        Some carts have this feature, some others don't. Furthermore, due to the particular use that you are going to be doing of this cart, it should have the ability to be customized. In example, I can NOT suggest that you use OSCommerce because it is cart that will not suit very well (visually) what you need to do. Of course, this is only my opinion.

I do have my own cart that does all of this, and can be fully integrated and customized in BV as the "public" pages are built in BV, but it is a paid one, so you might want first to search the net for a free script that you can customize to suit your site. If you don't find anything
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks George,

Is there a place I can look at your cart and then give it also some consideration ?
          Kind Regards
          Rob
          www.gnjgf.co.za
          www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Hi George,

I have looked at the write up on your IDC and it sounds like it could work - where can I read or see a working example ?
            Kind Regards
            Rob
            www.gnjgf.co.za
            www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Hi Folks,

Is there any other advice regarding finding a solution to my challenge ?
              Kind Regards
              Rob
              www.gnjgf.co.za
              www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
              X