restricting number of allowed choices in checkbox mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restricting number of allowed choices in checkbox mode

i have this issues and i can email anyone a screenshot of what i am trying to do if they can help

I want to have a page that contains 45 names and check boxes... this is to highlight a team sqaud consiting of 45 players. when a user log into this page he/she is required to chose 24 of the 45 players (ie check 24 checkboxes)
    i need the pages to not allow morwe than 18 checks and want a pop up if more than 24 is attempted to be selected... Conversly i want a pop up box for any user whom tries to submit the form with less than 24 checked players.

that would be the basic set up.....however if the above can be achived id like to tke it a step further (if it can be done) and create a for with multiple checkboes against each name. the reason for this is that in actually fact, from the 45 listed players a user needs to select 18 primary players names and also 6 secondary players names before submitting.....
    for example i need a user to be able to select 18 names from a row of checkboxes and then 6 others from a secondard row of check boxes. in this case i would like a pop i if row a of checkboxes was above or below 18 selections and or if row b was above or below 6 selections after all is said and done only one email is required upon submition.
Working...
X