Live Chat on Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Chat on Website

How do one install a live chat application? Not a support chat, just a general live chat or something similar?

And do anyone know where I can find such a script/application that is trusted & freeware?

Thanks
    Stef
    Professional Photography Services Pretoria
    Advertising for South African Businesses

Re: Live Chat on Website

A Live Chat application, IF used simultaneously by many users, will require too many server resources and might lead to automatic account blocking.

There are chat providers that provide only the software and others that provide hosted solutions. I believe that if you expect lots of chats simoultaneously, the later is the most recommended solution.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Live Chat on Website

There is two options to install live chat on your website. Either you can develop your own chat application or just buy chat script from other providers live Live2support, Providesupport, boldchat etc. If you will develop your chat software, you will need a server which is costly. The simplest way is just buy chat script from chat providers. They charge very small rest for each month and will provide you small code. Open your web page, where you want to add, use some HTML codes and place script of chat application. You don't need to be a technical expert. Some companies also help you to install chat application on behalf of yours. Search on Google "live chat software", open one by one websites and contact them for application.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X