Mysql problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysql problem

Hello, i am new in vodahost and i cant connect with my database throught mysql_connect() command in php,
    while i already have create a database, a user, and have connected them.
    The following warning occured:
    Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user '*****'@'*******' (using password: YES) in /home/*****/public_html/****.php on line 9
    Access denied for user '*****'@'******' (using password: YES)

Re: Mysql problem

Probably you have not granted permissions for this user for the specific database. Check it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Well i have select the checkbox witch provides all the permissions for my user :(

Comment

If the user has fill permissions, maybe you have mistaken some of the settings.

Is the server set to "localhost" ?

Maybe you have not added cPanelusername_ to the database name and the username ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Finally, localhost was my problem.
          Thanks btw.

Comment

Working...
          X