Not receiving emails for max@benefitplace.biz or phil@benefitplace.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving emails for max@benefitplace.biz or phil@benefitplace.com

The cpanel indicates the max@benefitplace.biz is at capacity 722. The "Mail" category indicates 48477 messages. When I click on mail it indicates their are not messages! How do I clear my mailbox & How do I begin receiving emails again?

Thanks, Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: Not receiving emails for max@benefitplace.biz or phil@benefitplace.com

If it says that there are 48477 messages, then there certainly are! Select one by one all categories (inbox, sent, trash etc) to see where they are.

You can set your cpanel webmail (Horde ?) to automatically delete mesages older than a certain time period.

If you don't receive emails anymore there can be a number of reasons, in example full inbox. Add more space (allow more MBs) and see how it behaves.

Related tutorials:

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/cpa...il-cpanel.html Look at the bottom of the page for links to tutorials on Horde and Squirrel mail
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

As Always - Thanks
      I was able to begin the deleting process. I cannot find the (Horde?) on the cpanel for automatically deleting. I looked at the MAIL Section under both Email Accounts & Webmail! I could use this feature!
      Thanks for the help!
      Phil
      www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

As Always - Thanks
        I was able to begin the deleting process. I cannot find the (Horde?) on the cpanel for automatically deleting. I looked at the MAIL Section under both Email Accounts & Webmail! I could use this feature!
        Thanks for the help!
        Phil
        www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Hello Again - While I have deleted & purged hundreds of emails in max@benefitplace.biz, and I am below the maximum, I am still not receiving emails! This is an important email address for us - it is linked to the "Calls to Action" on our website pages!

What now?

Thanks,
          Phil
          www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Please submit a support ticket.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X