Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Upload Multiple Large Files to Server FAST

Hello,

I am trying to go through my file manager in my VodaHost server to upload several large video files (53 large files to be exact). My question is, is there any way to do upload them from my computer to the server quicker than going through the file manager upload option?

Thank you so very much for your time,
    Nicole

Re: How do I Upload Multiple Large Files to Server FAST

Yes ! FTP. Faster in the comands, not in the actual upload (which depends on your connection speed)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Oh Yay! I am so glad that there is a way to do this quicker. Is there a FTP program that you recommend to use for this? Thank you so very much!

Comment

FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.

Even BlueFTP (BV's built in FTP) could do the work but it misses some of the best tools filezilla has (file transfer resume and complex folder structure uploads)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Wonderful! I appreciate your help with this very very much! It has helped me immensely!

Comment

Working...
          X