Copy past from work file problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy past from work file problems

Ok, i have a site www.asanajournal.com that lets users read free articles. when i copy and paste a whole lot of text from a work document to the bluevoda it shows some unrecognised symbol in places the short words (where can't or don't) are used. is it like i have to correct it one by one or remove all the can't and change to cannot?

please see the link below and click on the 2nd article and read more and you can see the errors in the texts.

http://www.asana-journal.com/articles.html

i just want to know how to upload a article of 2 -3 A4 pages without typing it?

any one help?

thanks
    yogananth

Re: Copy past from work file problems

Please note that Word adds invisible formatting characters that are not supported by other software (and certanly not by HTML)

Anyway, I tried to reproduce the problem (by copying / pasting can't and don't from Word) and can't reproduce the problem, it pastes fine for me.

Maybe the encoding type (character set) used in the particular Word documents is not supported.

Try copying / pasting in Notepad first and if it pastes there correctly, do a through-Notepad copy / paste. Notepad strips off any Word formatting characters.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X